Our Takeaway is open only for Online Orders
In light of the current Covid-19 situation, we request that if you, or someone you have had close contact with, have recently travelled overseas, and returned to New Zealand or have potentially come into contact with the virus, or have the virus, or are unwell, or have visited any location of interest or have been asked to self-isolate, we ask that you do not come for order pickup. We will monitor further developments and follow the advice of the Ministry of Health. Hand sanitizers are also available for our customers to use. Thank you for your on-going support. Your understanding is greatly appreciated
Kindly ensure to scan the NZ Covid tracer app at time of pickup to facilitate contact tracing.
Thank you for your on-going support. Your understanding is greatly appreciated
- Please do not come on site for placing orders and payments.
- Once the order has been placed online, we will call you once the order is ready for pickup and guide you with the pick up process. So please do not come for pickup unless you have received our call - Be kind and make a difference by supporting and to stay safe.
We don't have any plans to hand customer food face to face.
We are not accepting any orders or payments at our premises just for the safety of our customers and staff.
- Buffet and Dine-in restaurant will be closed during Level 3.
- Be kind and make a difference by supporting and to stay safe.
- We will update you for further changes and updates please look into our website.
- We thank you for your co-operation.